This Privacy Statement is to inform you of Help-Number's privacy practices and provide information about the ways in which information collected by Help-Number is used and disclosed.
At Help-Number, your privacy is important to us and through this Statement we explain the way your personal information is collected, used and disclosed.
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or which you submit to Help-Number, whether on our website or by fax, e-mail, phone or otherwise, including personal information. "Personal information" is information that reasonably can be used to identify an individual.
Help-Number collects personal information when:
- you make purchases
- you request support for our services
- you participate in surveys and evaluations
- you request information or materials
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways
- you submit questions or comments to us
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- your first and last name
- your title and your company's name;
- your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
- your e-mail address
- your telephone number/s
- any other identifier that permits us to make physical or online contact with you
- any information that we collects online from you and maintain in association with your account, such as your login username, password, and credit card account information.
Using Your Personal Information
Help-Number uses the personal information you provide to:
- create and maintain your accounts
- process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders
- register your services
- answer your questions
- register you in programs (per your request)
- send you information
- send you surveys.
Note : You can opt out From Our system when you wish to, or You can contact us to remove your information from our listings.
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account and the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
Unless you consent, Help-Number will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
Help-Number may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing, to provide service, and for e-mail housing (as a consequence of uses already described in this Privacy Statement).
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud).
- For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties, and is not used to contact the subjects of the report).
- In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
Help-Number makes every effort to provide you with the ability to opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from Help-Number and/or its partners.
Help-Number may send you e-mail about your account, about the services you have purchased, to remind you about services that are available, or in response to your questions. Help-Number may also send you e-mail with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate that you do not want to receive them. In addition, with your assent, our business partners may send you such information.
You may let us know whether or not you would like to receive information, special offers, and promotional materials from Help-Number or our business partners when you create a Help-Number account, when you register for a service, when you provide us with your personal information, or when we send you e-mail. Please note that if you choose not to accept promotional e-mails, you may not receive special offers that may be of value to you.
Help-Number will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of any of our direct marketing communications at any time. All promotional e-mail sent from Help-Number will contain a provision allowing you the option to decline receiving future promotional e-mail. You may unsubscribe to an e-mail communication by contacting Help-Number at either of the addresses provided below and requesting that you be unsubscribed from that specific communication:
- Email: support@Help-Number.com
- Telephone: 1-888-827-9060
For your protection, Help-Number may contact you in the event that we find an issue with a product or service you have purchased that requires your immediate attention.
Our website automatically captures IP addresses. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to help ensure the security of your interaction with the website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
We may place advertisements concerning our products and services on third party websites using Google Display Network which may utilize cookies. We will not disclose to any third party any information that identifies you to enable the third party to market products or services to you directly. You may be able to opt out of such "remarketing" or "retargeting" cookies and pixels or other cookies used by Google and other third party vendors to generate interest-based advertising by following the instructions on the Google advertising opt-out page the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page the Teracent opt-out page and DoubleClick opt-out page. Your use of this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with interest-based advertising using Google's remarketing dynamic ads, DoubleClick's remarketing pixels, and cookies from other third party vendors based on your prior visits to this website and elsewhere on the Internet.
Cookies may also be used to customize our website content for you as an individual. If you are using one of the common Internet web browsers, you can set up your browser to either let you know when you receive a cookie or to deny cookie access to your computer.
We may also collect any data that you provide us by posting it at our website or by e-mail or by phone. You can always choose not to provide us with information. However, if you do withhold information, we may deny you access to some or all of our website's services and features.
This site may contain links to other sites. Help-Number does not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from Help-Number.com. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please contact those companies directly.
Help-Number gives you the ability to access, modify or update your information at any time. Also, if you have any questions about any of these practices or Help-Number's use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us via email at support@Help-Number.com or calling Help-Number at 1-888-827-9060. Help-Number will work with you to resolve any concerns you may have about this Statement.
Help-Number reserves the right to change this policy from time to time. If we do make changes, the revised Privacy Statement will be posted on this site. A notice will be posted on our homepage whenever this privacy statement is changed in a material way.
This Privacy Statement was last amended on January 2013.