HP is a renowned tech giant engaged in the manufacturing of laptops, desktops, computer accessories and printers. Like the other HP products, its printing range has been appreciated for advance level technology and ease of use. The tech giant offers its stylish and highly advanced printers for home, home office, small and large business.
With HP printers, you can print vibrant photos, laser-quality texts and other creative projects. Different HP printers range includes HP Deskjet printers, HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printers, HP Ink Advantage Ultra printers, HP Deskjet GT printers, HP LaserJet Pro printers, HP Laser Jet Ultra printers, Laser Jet MFP, HP PageWide business printers and more. Apart from this, HP also offers 3-in-1 printers that let a user accomplish three tasks without having three different machines. One can scan, copy and print a document with HP 3-in-1 printer.
Every HP printer is designed and manufactured using the premium level technology and utmost expertise, still there are chances that you may find an issue while using them. These issues could occur during installation, internet connectivity, configuration, and at any other time. One of the most common errors that may occur is “ink system failure”. Once the error occurs, you will see an ink system failure error with numbers or letters like 0xc18a0001, 0xc19a0013 or any other. Just make sure that your system meets the required specifications for the printer you are planning to buy. To fix this error, all you need to do is follow the below mentioned steps:
Use the right HP ink cartridge
- Visit HP SureSupply
- Choose your country/region
- Follow the further instructions to check the compatibility of your cartridge with the printer
- If the problem is still there, then go to step two
Reset the printer
- Turn off the printer
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer
- Wait for one minute
- Turn it on back again by plugging in the wire back to its place
- If the issues persists, then go to step 3
Check the estimated ink level
- Replace the cartridge if the ink level goes below
- Clean the vents and the contacts of the cartridge carefully
- Use the automated tool to clean the printhead
- Clean the printhead manually
- If both the process at step 5 & 6 doesn’t work in your favor, then replace the printhead
- Go for your printer’s service from the authorized service provider only
If none of the aforementioned solution resolves the issue, then contact HP Support. The team of technicians working 24*7 will be glad to assist you with the best possible solution.
Lena Smith has five years experience in technical writing. She keeps a strict vigil on the latest technological changes in Microsoft Windows, HP devices, antivirus and more happening around the world. She studies every invention or change deeply, and then make her readers update via her articles and blogs.