The biggest tech trade show of the year, CES 2018 is here with its first CES events are in beautiful LA. Owned and produced by the CTA (Consumer Technology Association), the CES 2018 will bring a number of announcements and new product launches by the leading tech giants. CES has remained the most awaited and important tech show for the gadget freaks and those who thrive on business of consumer technologies. The tech trade show has proved a perfect platform for the innovators to introduce the upcoming technologies for 50 years.
The CES 2018 has started on 7th January and will continue till 9th January 2018. You will get to see brand-new electric concept car, a dazzling 4K and 8K TVs, ultra-thin laptops followed by the upcoming announcements by the renowned tech giants, LG, Samsung, Sony, Intel and more. Let’s read about the other exciting product launches rumors as well as predictions that have been circulating. But before that you all must want to know the accurate data for this biggest consumer technology show on Earth.
- Press-only events– 7th and 8th January 2018
- For consumers– 9th to 12th January 2018
Samsung at Consumer Electronics Show 2018
The world-renowned tech company is bringing the following products in front of its customers:
- 146-inch modular MicroLED TV that can be connected to other units to make an even bigger display.
- 85-inch Q9S TV uses AI to upscale to 8K
- Curved QLED monitor with Thunderbolt 3
- Notebook 7 Spin featuring Windows Hello secure login for extra security and support for the Active Pen stylus
- NW7000 Sound+ soundbar
Google at Consumer Electronics Show 2018
- Major focus on Google Assistant
- Introduction of a few wireless Android Auto units, courtesy of JVC Kenwood and much more
Sony at Consumer Electronics Show 2018
- Unveiling of new Xperia smartphones
- Launch of New TVs
LG at Consumer Electronics Show 2018
- 88-inch 8K OLED TV announced
- LG V30 to be shown in a new color
- LG unveils 65-inch OLED TV that rolls up
- ThinQ smart speaker
- HU80KA 4K projector, which is designed to sit directly on the floor rather than on a table or stand
- 2018 gram laptops in the form of three new laptops in 13.3-, 14- and 15.6-inch size
Intel at Consumer Electronics Show 2018
- Intel brings in new processors with AMD graphics
- NUC 8 Enthusiast is Intel’s most powerful mini PC yet
Lenovo at Consumer Electronics Show 2018
- Focus on VR, new ThinkPads
- Planning to launch its Google Daydream headset
- Updated ThinkVision monitors and a fresh batch of Yoga devices
Acer at Consumer Electronics Show 2018
- Acer updated its Nitro 5gaming laptop
- Predator Orion 9000 goes on sale in February
- Acer Swift 7 gets thinner, increasing battery life
Apart from this, other tech leaders such as Dell along with Car Tech and other companies are also planning to launch their amazing products. Isn’t it exciting! Don’t miss this CES 2018 updates at our page.
Lena Smith, the writer of this article has been into writing since five years. While writing, she focuses on mentioning each and every detail that can help her readers know about the latest technological changes and updates, Microsoft product launches and changes like Outlook Support, antivirus errors, HP Support and more.